Searches from Registries / Transplant Physicians / Transplant Centres
For International Registries, transplant physician(s) and/or transplant centre(s) who may wish to search the SCBB’s Cord Blood Unit Inventory directly, the following information is required in order to expedite the search.
- Patient’s Full Name
- Patient’s Identification Number
- Patient’s Date of Birth / Age
- Patient’s Current Weight
- Patient’s Diagnosis
- Patient’s Date of Diagnosis
- Patient’s HLA Details (with HLA-A, B, DRB1 at Intermediate/High-Resolution)
- Name of Transplant Centre
- Name of Transplant Physician
- Name, Contact Number & Email of Transplant Coordinator
SCBB will not be able to process Cord Blood Searches for HLA typing in low-resolution.